Dynamic Content allows you to quickly paste content in your message. It consists of material you want to create once but use many times in the future. Dynamic content appears as snippets, which references a specific content into the message.
- Standard greetings you plan on reusing in future
- Signatures with the Logo and motto of your firm
Graphs, pie-charts & other stand-alone images
- Reminders and seminar invitations
- Links to a PDF presentation or hyperlinks of interest
All dynamic content can be inserted in other dynamic content as well.
To create a new dynamic content, click on Content => Create Content
- Enter the Name of your content (no spaces, no hyphens, no special characters)
Select a Personalization source, if you plan to use Advanced Tools. Otherwise, leave it as is
- Insert the english version or the french version of your text in the corresponding editor.
Click on the Content preview button for a rendering of your content as it will be seen by your recipients
Select a save folder
Click on Save to save your new content in the specified folder
If you plan on corresponding both in french and english, it is highly recommended that you create an english version of your dynamic content and a french version of it. This way, the dynamic content will automatically adapt to the selected message language.
To manage you dynamic content, click on Content => Manage content
To modify a content, click on its View & Edit button
To delete a content, click on its Delete button
You’ve probably already noticed that when you access the content management page, some material is already available for you to use. The page below has been created to give you a tour of precious content you won’t have to create yourself.
Using Dynamic Content
To use a dynamic content:
Click on Content => Create content or Content => Create message depending if you're creating a dynamic content or a message.
Click on Advanced Tools, located on the right side of the Text-Editor utilities bar
- Choose the content you would like to dynamically insert into your message
Click on the Content preview button, to view a pop-up with the dynamically inserted content.