Number of recipients
- Why does the number of recipients confirmed on step 4 of a campaign is not the same as the total of my list?
- I have sent 2 campaigns to the same list. The second campaign shows a different number of delivered emails that doesn’t match the number of recipients in my list or the numbers achieved by the first campaign. Why?
- Unable to send my campaign
- Number of recipients
Number of recipients
Many reasons can explain that:
- The publication is wrong. If your list is registered to one publication but the campaign is registered to another, every contact who is not registered to the same publication will be left out.
- If you picked a publication in French for a message in English or vice-versa, the numbers will be wrong as well.
- If your contacts registered through the online form linked to the publication but never confirmed their subscription by clicking the confirmation link in the confirmation email, they will be registered to your list but with no consent. Contacts with no consent are left out of the list until they consent.
You need to know that eFlyerMaker possess a Virtual Suppression List (VSL), which manages your hard bounces (permanent bounce). Permanent bounces are non-existing or unavailable addresses. So, if you hit 50 hard bounces these contacts will be transferred to the VSL and be ignored by the system until corrected. You can’t see which addresses are in the VSL because the list is invisible. However, you can look at the Campaign report for which addresses were hard bounced. These addresses will remain in your lists but their presence will be ignored by the system and therefore, no longer counted.
See also: Mailing List Management
Unable to send my campaign
I'm trying to send my campaign but I keep getting a message error: Please take a few minutes to complete the account information by clicking here. These informations are mandatory and must be completed to launch a campaign. Why should I do this?
For two reasons:
1- The account information are part of many snippets created in order to be 100% CASL compliant.
2- The account information includes the From name and Reply to name which are mandatory information that must be provided to send an email campaign.