By default, eFlyerMaker stores your Lists, Campaign, Content and Messages in a personal folder. You can organize any of those items in additional folders.
Creating a folder
To create a folder :
Click on the Create folder button available at the bottom of every management page or click More => Create folder
- Enter the Folder name of your folder and select a folder content type (Lists, Message, Content, Campaigns)
Click on the Save button to create the folder
Click on More => Manage folders
View & Edit
- Can only change the name of the folder
Moving an item to a folder
To move an item to a specific folder:
1. Click on its move to button (blue folder icon).
2. Select a destination folder
3. Click on the Save button to move the folder
Delete a folder
To delete a folder click on the Manage folders subsection under the More menu.
1. Click on the delete button of the folder to remove
2. A message will warn you that the content of this folder will be deleted along with the folder. Click on ok to continue and delete the folder