Managing your account
Aren’t you tired of these applications that require you to buy credits to keep on mailing but don’t give you the freedom to continue now because you have to wait to speak with someone or mail someone to get those credits? Well eFlyerMaker once again is coming through with a new feature called account.
No longer do you need to text or email someone and wait for them to make the move before you can continue your work. If you need to upgrade your plan, or simply buy a few credits, the Account feature is there for you.
Where to find the Account feature?
Simply click More and then Account.
Shows you everything you need to know about your current plan.
Probably the most important part of the new feature is this one. With a quick look, you can see the specifics of your current plan, your credit balance, the real number of subscribers and your monthly fee.
If you click on Upgrade your plan or buy more email credits, you can either buy new credits as you go or choose a new package without having to go through a representative. Just click on the price or the upgrade button and confirm to order.
You can also downgrade your plan if you wan to. But to do that, you need to make sure your number of subscribers isn't higher than the authorized number of subscribers of the new plan, otherwise, the change will be blocked.
Absolutely mandatory to fill before you even think about sending a single email. Useful when you need to program some of your dynamic content and snippets.
- This is the name to be shown in the "From" line of the email
Reply to name**
- This is the name to be shown in the "Reply-To" line of the email, normally it is the same as "From"
State / Province**
Zip / Postal code**
Term of use url
** = Mandatory field
Upgrade your plan
Go under the More tab, select "Account" and click on Upgrade your plan.
First option: unlock all features
This first option allows you to access all the features of eFlyerMaker for only 8.98$ per month when you have less than 2500 subscribers in your lists.
You can also see a summary of your monthly plan in the box on the right of the page.
Second option: Unlimited Sending & Unlock all features
In this option, you need to indicate how many contacts you have in your account in the box and click on "Refresh plans". The 3 options will change to show you different type of plans that are most useful with your account. Choose the plan that best suits your needs.
In this section, you need to choose a payment frequency. Some of those frequencies will let you save on the total cost of your subscription. When you change this frequency, you will be able to see the cost change in the discount section of the box on the top right of the page.
The last section is called Promo code; if you have a code, enter it here to get your discount.
As mentioned above, the right hand box contains all the information on the options that you chose. You can finalize the payment by clicking on Proceed to checkout.
To go back to the previous page, simply click on the option on the right: +See all plans, this will take you back to the selection of the plans.
Click on Upgrade your plan in your account page.
- Choose your plan (options are explained above).
Click on Proceed to checkout.
Check the box "I'm aware of can-spam act and CASL act and Eflyermaker Anti-spam and
endorse them." (See Regulation, Legislation & Compliance)
- Check the box "I will not use this tool to send unsolicited emails and I accept to assume all responsibilities and consequences of all emails to be send".
- Update your billing informations if needed
- You want to take a step back? Compare what was from what is? This is where you
could do that.
- This section is under the tab Other and choose account.
- This little section will feature all your transactions from the past.
- See every time you changed plan or bought extra credits. Use these information to choose the right plan for you.
- View your billing information and change them at will.
- This section is mandatory if you're not on a free plan or a special plan.
- Notice the two cancel button at the bottom. These are meant to hide one side or the other to prevent changing informations by mistake.
- ***American Express not accepted***
Zip / Postal code
State / Province (If you're not from U.S.A or Canada, leave it on Outside US or Canada)
Name on card