When you manage lists with thousands of contacts and you wish to only send a newsletter to a specific portion of recipients, you can create segments with eFlyerMaker to filter your contacts. Segmentation is a very useful tool that extracts contacts with similar list field data (e.g., name, location, product categories, preferences and more) which can be then viewed or targeted to receive a campaign.
Benefits of using segments
- Manage lists easier by creating sub-lists within your master list. Segments help you target your audience with campaigns specifically tailored to them.
- Track your contacts engagements effectively and identify specific contents your audience responds better to.
- Filter campaign analytical data that can provide you insight on how to improve future newsletter engagements.
To access your segments, click Manage segments in the Lists menu.
Segments require conditions and there are two types of conditions with eFlyerMaker:
- Based on your list fields.
- Based on the behaviour of your subscribers with your campaigns.
To learn more about creating a segment, click here.