- What should be in my message to be CASL compliant?
- Can I add or attach a MP3 file to my emails
- Is it possible to include unique personalized links in my message
- Is it possible to insert a pre-header with eFlyerMaker?
- Can we insert a link "see web version" in a eFlyerMaker template?
- Can I insert a PDF file in my message?
What should be in my message to be CASL compliant?
With eFlyerMaker, no need to worry. Simply insert the dynamic content called [bundle_of_legal_requirements] with the advanced tool feature. This feature represents everything you need to be CASL compliant: A physical address, a link of communication (or return address if you like), an explanation as to why he/she is receiving your messages and a link to unsubscribe. And of course, everything is customizable.
Also: Check out this section: Regulation, Legislation & Compliance
Can I add or attach a MP3 file to my emails
Unfortunately, We accept only the followings extensions:
Documents: .doc, .docx, .pdf, .csv, .xls, .xlsx
Images: .gif, .png, .jpg
Fonts: .eot, .svg, .ttf, .woff, .woff2
eFlyerMaker templates: .tpo, .tmsg, .pme
The only way you could send an MP3 with eFlyerMaker would be to post the MP3 on a website and send the link through eFlyerMaker.
Is it possible to include unique personalized links in my message
Yes, it's possible to add single use links addressed to specific contacts. To do so:
- Add a new field in your contact list (ex. Valet_Passes_Link)
- Create a link for each subscribers and add it to the list manually or through a CSV file.
In the text editor of your message, select Advanced tools => Personalization fields and the field name where the link is.
You could also contact your eFlyerMaker representative to see other options.
Is it possible to insert a pre-header with eFlyerMaker?
Yes! Look at this page for all details: Adding a preheader to an email campaign
Can we insert a link "see web version" in a eFlyerMaker template?
The tool itself will not provide you this link directly. However, you can still insert the link in your template and host the landing page. You might also want to check this blog entry: * The “view in browser” link
Can I insert a PDF file in my message?
You cannot insert the pdf file itself, but you can insert a link to that pdf file easily.
Here's how: Insert a pdf file in your message