- Do I need an eFlyerMaker account to use the plugin?
- Can I use "eflyermaker sign-up forms builder" to create any type of forms?
- How do I create my form?
- Is there a limit on the number of forms that I can create with this plugin?
- Can I add new fields to my form?
- Can I use my own styles?
- Can I do a popup form?
- Can I test the popup form before inserting it in my pages?
- Why should my eFlyerMaker list not contain mandatory fields when using it for the Magento registration form?
- How to add an eFlyerMaker sign-up form to my website?
- Have other questions?
Do I need an eFlyerMaker account to use the plugin?
Yes, in order to use this plugin, an eFlyerMaker account is required with at least one mailing list set-up. eFlyerMaker offers you the right plan for your business. Signup now for a free account and have one list of up to 2500 subscribers and send up to 15000 emails/month. You want more? Visit our website to take a look of our plans.
Can I use "eflyermaker sign-up forms builder" to create any type of forms?
No. This tool is designed to be used by eFlyerMaker customers only
How do I create my form?
- Login to your eFlyerMaker account and click Manage publication in the Lists menu.
Click on the </> icon (Sign-up Html code)
- Click on CMS Plugins, then select Magento
- Copy the JSON code from the box and paste it in "eFlyerMaker JSON code" field of this plugin.
- Click on Create Form
- Pick a name for this form and click "Save Form" button to save the form in the database
Is there a limit on the number of forms that I can create with this plugin?
Absolutely not! You can create as many forms as you want. Furthermore, you can duplicate an existing form or edit it as many times as you want.
Can I add new fields to my form?
No! The fields available for the form are the ones you have created in the eFlyerMaker application. You can remove the non-required fields only. You can also customize your fields: modify or hide field label, modify Placeholder or add custom styles and classes.
Can I use my own styles?
Yes, you can add your custom style or classes to the form and you can also add a custom classes or style to each field.
Can I do a popup form?
Yes, with eflyermaker sign-up form builder, you can create a very nice popup form.
Can I test the popup form before inserting it in my pages?
Of course! The plugin offer you an instant test for your popup form
Why should my eFlyerMaker list not contain mandatory fields when using it for the Magento registration form?
By default, Magento has two newsletter subscription forms: One in the footer, and the other in the account creation (checkbox).
When your customers fill in these default forms to subscribe to your newsletter, they will not see the mandatory fields from your eFlyerMaker list. Therefore the form submission will be rejected by eFlyerMaker. Your customers will only be subscribed to your Magento newsletter list and not to eFlyerMaker list in which will never receive your newsletters.
How to add an eFlyerMaker sign-up form to my website?
Have other questions?
Contact us! Our support specialists are here to offer you great service. Please feel free to call us at 1-866-635-7217 (Toll Free) or write us at http://www.eflyermaker.com/contact.html