Match Subscribers And Publication
To match a list to a publication: The Best Way To Match List And Publication
Many times, list and publications are matched but not the subscribers of that list. If such is your case, or if you didn't match them, heres how to correct the situation:
Go to Lists => Manage
Click on the View & Edit action button of the list you need to modify
Click on the Add subscribers button
- Click on the Browse button to select the same CSV file from your computer you used previously
- Click on the Upload button to import your list
- Match the email Destination with the email Source. Ignore the other fields
This is the most importan part,
Select a Publication
Check the I agree box
- Click on the Save and Continue button
The import results will show you a lot of already exists. Do not bother with that, it was the intended goal here.
To make sure the subscribers are matched with the publication:
Go to Lists > Manage publications
- Click on the view action button
Look for this information at the bottom of the page
- The number of entries should match the number of subscribers.
You can now send your campaign knowing it will reach all your subscribers.