Isn't it more pleasant to conceive a project when time isn't running against you, rendering you stressed and nervous along the way? When you can complete each steps without rushing things and take time to adjust everything to your satisfaction? Does the knowledge that all your tasks are already completed provides you satisfaction and a quiet conscience? We hope your answer to these questions was yes for it is with those questions in mind that we, at eFlyerMaker, created our tool with a feature for scheduled campaigns.
That’s right, with eFlyerMaker, there is no need to create your campaign right before the sending out moment. Simply create your campaign whenever you want and tell the software when to send it.
How do you schedule a campaign?
On Step 4: Sending properties of creating or editing a Campaign:
- After having clicked Send Test, click on Send final
- Two options appear: Check the radio button next to the wanted option
- Launch campaign now.
Send on a scheduled date
- Select a date
- Select a time
- Click on the arrows above and below to move the hours and minutes up or down. Click on AM to turn it into PM and Vice-versa. You can also click directly on the numbers to change the hours and minutes.
To make sure you avoid any catastrophic mistake, eFlyerMaker provides a compliance checklist. If you are on a free account, you have to check these three boxes:
- Identification – The email must be clearly identified as a solicitation or advertisement for products or services.
- Opt-Out – The email must provide easily-accessible, legitimate and free ways for you to reject future messages from that sender.
- Return Address – The email must contain legitimate return email addresses, as well as the sender's postal address.
Check the I approve the launch of the campaign box
- Confirm the number of recipients (written in the red square above)
Once everything is in order and you are Satisfied with your message, your are ready to CONFIRM AND LAUNCH
- You receive a last confirmation of the date and time the campaign will be sent out.
- Click send
Your campaign will appear like this on the Campaign Management
If you hover the cursor on the scheduled status, the date and time of the scheduled mailing out will appear.
If you have an approbation module on your account, the message is sent to the compliance team right away, even though the message is scheduled for later. You will not be able to cancel the campaign as long as the message has not been approved or refused.
To cancel your scheduled campaign
No need to erase the whole campaign
- Click on the manage tab in the Campaigns menu.
Click on the view & edit icon
Click on the first Save and continue button and then leave or continue to correct what needs to be corrected.
Your campaign is now back to it’s editing status. And that’s all there is to it! You can now create your campaigns whenever you want and edit them however you want as long as they were not already sent. Enjoy!